Sunday, September 18, 2016

Building Your House On The Word Of God: Chapter 13 / Book available at amazon.com

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


God Speaks To Us By Thoughts Carried By Other People


I was born again in 1975. I owned a business at that time. A man I didn’t even know filed suit against me over an article I had written for The Dallas Morning News warning consumers about fraud in the sale of American Indian arts. This was a very big business at that time in USA and itinerate dealers were coming to Dallas and renting motel rooms and advertising jewelry at less 70%.

The lawsuit was so ridiculous that I had trouble taking it seriously. Then I realized if I failed to respond the courts could take judgment against me.

So I hired a lawyer.  God had shown me to get out of debt and stay out of debt and I had done that with the business.

Now the lawyer fees were such that I knew before long I would be back in debt if I allowed this to continue.


In reading Bible, I saw the following promise of God to the church.

Isaiah 54:17 … 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord. 


As a new Christian, I really felt this promise from the Bible applied to me. This lawsuit was a weapon formed against me … It would not prosper.

Because of such, I decided to dismiss my lawyer and to go to court without any human legal counsel.


But also I decided to honor God’s ministry by seeking counsel from my pastor. I made an appointment and drove to the church office. I explained the situation. Pastor looked at me and said: “Joan … I perceive you have faith to deal with this this way.” (The pastor was Robert Tilton, later charged with extortion and other corrupt acts at the church.) 


I’ve had this happen more than once that a real word from God came to me through a corrupt minister. One radio minister said she had a “word” from “the Lord” for me.

She stated the following over me.

Lk. 21:15… For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Later God showed me corruption in her ministry. We became adversaries. Lk. 21:15 operated in my behalf just as she said it would.


Back to the lawsuit … Six days before the trial was scheduled in US court, the man suing me dropped all charges.

It was over!


A few days later, Gordon, my former lawyer came to my shop. He said they had discussed my case for many days at the law firm and he wanted me to know that the lawyers decided that what I said would happen, happened:

Isaiah 54:17 … No weapon that was formed against me would prosper … This is an heritage of the servants of the Lord … and my righteousness is of HIM, saith the Lord ….


These books are available in Kindle version and paperback from Amazon.com 
Type Joan Boney in the Amazon search box to purchase these books

(We are allowed by Amazon under our publication agreement to post a portion of each book as a sample. If you would like to have the book, you can purchase it from Amazon.)

(Available in e-book and paperback)