Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Strong deception today ... Warning

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet



I know it doesn't look like anything much is going on but I am warning us there is very strong deception going on now.

It reminds me of I Peter 4, where it says if the righteous scarcely be saved where will the ungodly and sinner appear

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Saturday, I spent the entire day with the Holy Spirit working through the problems of the phone call with the Baptist woman.

Yesterday I kept having the idea that we needed to remove the information at the end of the various writings telling how to order the books ...that we had too much, so to speak, "advertising" on the blog (telling people how to find the ministry books) ...and that now that we have the right hand side where it tells of the ministry books, we didn't need the information on the left-hand side telling how to order books ...so I went to this part of the blog to see what to remove... and before I went to it I prayed and asked God what to remove... when I got to the writing, there was nothing to remove... this happened at least three times yesterday... basically a spirit trying to get me to stop telling people how to order the ministry books... that's how strong this deception is at the present time

There was another deceptive problem with one of the women in our little church group ...we worked through it, but at first she didn't even want to call me back... it only took a few minutes to work through the problem but you see the deception is so great those spirits are trying to basically separate us... but you have to remember the spirit in us is greater than the other spirits (I Jn. 4) ...nevertheless be warned:  deception is rampant.

Be very careful in what you do ...try the spirits or pray about it ...pay close attention to the spirit that is from God...  it's extremely dangerous right now, though it doesn't seem like there's any problem.