Thursday, February 25, 2016

Politics of governments of men?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have told you of the Baptist woman I spoke with last Friday.

This woman was the most political person I have ever met.  One time she said to me, "Oh ... the greatest thing happened Sunday at church ... I registered my granddaughter to vote ..."

I was shocked!  At the Baptist church they registered people to vote in the USA elections?

That was about 15 years ago.

I now live in another town and don't see this woman but I did speak with her by phone last Friday.

In our conversation, I was surprised to hear her say, "Politics doesn't matter ..."

What happened?  What changed her?

She went on to say now they force you to approve and even support homosexuals.

Later I was thinking about the Republican party (of which she was a member).  I wondered today if the Republican party has to support homosexuals.  I would assume they do the way things of the world have changed.  If so, this explains to me this woman's departure from politics.

Jesus said ...  Jn. 18:36 ... My kingdom is not of this world:if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews:but now is my kingdom not from hence.

And what about Jerusalem?  Do we expect righteousness to be in Jerusalem and in the nation of Israel of this world in the end?

Revelation 21 ...  1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:for the former things are passed away.

II Peter 3 ... 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.


Righteousness will never dwell on this present earth.  It is the new earth and the new Jerusalem wherein dwelleth righteousness. 

I Jn. 5 ...  19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.


The apostle Paul explains:

II Tim. 3 ...  1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

(This was going to happen in the church.)

...  13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


And Jesus says ...

Mt. 24 ...   21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

I was born again August 5, 1975 ... after that, I had several very strong experiences with God ... In the night, as I slept, I was "taken" into heaven.  I was with God, with Christ, with Holy Spirit.  At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.  It was wonderful!  A few nights later, as I slept, the exact same thing happened a second time.  

I was on fire ... all I cared about was Bible and church ...

Then at one point, I felt God told me to stop watching TV news, TV, stop going to plays, stop going to football games .... stay at my apartment and read Bible and let him teach me.  (certainly I don't tell you to do this ... this was an instruction to me)

I did this for several months, or a year or so ...

I owned a small business at that time and had to go to American Indian reservations to buy items for my shop.  One one buying trip, I took with me a woman who worked in my shop.  My mother and dad picked us up in Albuquerque and we were headed out for reservation.  The three of them began talking about a man named "Jimmy Carter."  I said, "Whose Jimmy Carter?"  They all looked at me astonished.  This man had just been elected president and this was the first time I had heard his name.  That is how involved I was with things of God and how separate I was from this world.

I have never been involved with politics ... and it has made no difference whatsoever to my life!

But I'm very involved with scripture ... and things of God ... and it has made all the difference to me and to my life on this present earth.

II Cor. 6 ...  14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.