Monday, February 15, 2016

Born again

Juliett Walton ... member of the body of Christ

When my brothers and I were young around 5 or 6 our parents took us to a Baptist church that was located up the hill from our house in Seattle. Both parents attended with us.  We would attend Sunday school class and then the main service.  Years later after I had left home and moved to Denver, I was born again at the age of 32.  I  would send my mother information on what I was reading and so forth.  Years later my mother spoke of being born again.   She told me that one day she went down stairs into the basement and something happened.  She could not explain it, but something happened.  She was born again.  I noticed the change in her.  I remember her saying "you must be born again". 

This is what Jesus said in the book of John.   John 3 3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.