Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jesus calls the Holy Spirit "The Comforter"


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

John 14:26 … Jesus says …
But The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

To the Church from Joseph(email)

I would like to tell what happened between me and my daughter. 

My daughter was married before and got a divorce. She told me that she would get married again.

I told her she still have a living husband.  

I gave her Matthew 5:32 and Romans 7  


Mt. 5:32 ... Jesus says ...

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Romans 7:1-3 … the apostle Paul says

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

She told me keep my opinion to myself and she said this has ruined our relationship together.

We are barely talking to each other and it hurt very much.

She told me the closeness we had is over.

All I ever tried to do is speak the truth.  Glad I still told the truth.


Hi Joseph   (from Joan Boney)

I just received your email ... Thank you so much for letting us know what happened.

Your focal point must be in the following section of scripture ...

I Peter 2 ... but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
21 For even hereunto were ye called:because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow HIS steps:

22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in HIS mouth:

23 Who, when HE was reviled, reviled not again; when HE suffered, HE threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

It is very important that you turn to God and pray for God to not let you be destroyed, swept away, by this.

I've been through this type of thing many time. 

At first I suffered even more than I had to because I didn't understand committing myself to God.

Recently I went though a problem where another person sinned and I really thought her sin might destroy me.

I turned to God very strongly, asking that I not be destroyed.

I didn't try to read Bible.  I just stayed in my bed and stayed still.

Within about 5 minutes of asking God to help me to not be destroyed, God reminded me of a scripture concerning Elijah.  I went to that and read it and there was one place there where Ahab accused Elijah of troubling Israel and Elijah said, "I'm not troubling Israel.  You are troubling Israel."  and God used that to help me to see the truth and I was restored immediately.

Another scripture you must consider is I Peter 4 ...What you are going through is what each of us who are born again go through.  It hurts a lot ...

Peter said ...

I Peter 4 ... 12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when HIS glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ (the Word), happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God :and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to HIM in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

You must very strongly "commit" yourself to God ... for what you did was love and nothing but love ... love for the scriptures ... love even for the daughter.  You did what a godly parent should do for a child.

Also this is important ...

Mt. 10 ...Jesus says to us ...

34 Think not that I (The Word) am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than ME (The Word) is not worthy of ME:

and he that loveth son or daughter more than ME (The Word) is not worthy of ME.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after ME (The Word), is not worthy of ME.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for MY sake (for the sake of The Word) shall find it.

You laid down your life, your relationship with your daughter, for the sake of Jesus (the Word) ...

It is what each of us have done many times ... and it does hurt ... But by committing yourself to God and by faith that God will get you through even this, you will find help immediately and a type of peace which is unthinkable to most people.

Every time the sadness and the memory of what she said comes to you, just stop and say to God, "Help me, please ... I commit her and me to YOU."

And God will help you ...

You may have to say this 10 times or 50 times or 100 times ... just turn to God each time the memory of what she said comes to you ... each time.

Face it strongly with God.

If you do these things I write to you, you will find help from God immediately.

And the help you find from God will definitely work.

Please keep in touch with us.

Love, Joan


Another extremely important thing concerning Joseph …  If he and the daughter were “close”, it was because Joseph withheld the Word of God from the daughter in the past.  Now Joseph speaks the Word of God and the daughter declares they are no longer “close”.

But it is critical for each of us to speak the Word of God and suffer the loss for the Word’s sake when they depart from us.

I’ve done this so many times in my life with my own parents and with neighbors and with relatives.  If they choose to separate from me, I suffer the loss for the Word’s sake.  The Word is what is important.  Jesus even went to the cross that the scriptures be fulfilled.  Jesus said God would have sent him 12 legions of angels.  (what power even in a single angel) … then Jesus said, But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled,  Mt. 26:54

The following is instruction for the New Testament church from the apostle Paul and Paul says this is a “commandment of the Lord” for the NT church.

I Cor. 7:10-11 … And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

But this daughter is obviously not born again.  She is not the NT church.  She is the world.

For the NT church walks in light.

This daughter is walking in darkness at the present time.

That does not mean she cannot be born again in future.  This just means she currently walks in darkness.

I Jn. 1 … 5 This then is the message which we have heard of HIM, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in HIM is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with HIM, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ HIS Son cleanseth us from all sin.

This daughter does not walk in the light of the Word of God, of the Bible.  She might attend church, but like many who attend church she walks in darkness, not light at the present time.

It is important to speak and not hold back, especially with your own household ...

Some hold back because you do not want to "offend" that other person with the Word of God and you know that mate or adult child will be offended.

You hold back by telling yourself "he (she) will not understand" ...

But much of the bondage I see among us has to do with the fact you failed to speak godly things when the occasion arose ... because you want to keep the relationship ...

Pam sent a very excellent exhortation to us on this subject.

From Pam Padgett: (teacher & Member of the Body of Christ)

2 Corinthians 6:14   Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:
for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?

for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

When we live our lives based on what God has said and speak truth from God, yokes (that which joins us) with unbelievers are broken.

We yoke (join) ourselves to the Word of God, not to our own fleshly emotions nor the desires and expectations of others, as we speak and live in the ways of God. 

Often the yokes are in our own hearts, for we were once like them.  And our flesh doesn't want to be separated from others. 

But we've been chosen by God and given the Holy Spirit.  We are no longer one with them, but are now of God, HIS children.  We cling to and rejoice in the Word of God, not desires of the flesh.  This is light and life for us. 

We unyoke ourselves from unbelievers and yoke ourselves to God, speaking and going in the ways of God and rejoicing in HIM not in the fleshAnd God upholds us.  



From Joan Boney:

If you hold back, you are not going to enter into the fullness of God on this present earth.  You will keep the unbeliever as an unbeliever.  And that will keep you in bondage.

Several years ago, God opened my eyes on the following scripture.

I Cor. 7 ...12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

This means:  The believer is to dwell as a believer in front of the unbelieving mate.  Speak the truth from God to that mate.  When something is wrong, speak the truth.

If that unbelieving mate chooses to live with the truth that is fine ... If that mate choses to leave you, then you are no longer in that bondage ...

What God said to me is this:  The unbeliever choses to dwell with the believer as the believer lives as a believer ... It does not say for the believer to dwell with the unbeliever living like an unbeliever.

The same thing applies to adult children.  If you speak truth and that child wishes to depart from you, let that child depart.  But if that child continues to call you or come see you, then you must speak as a believer.  If something is wrong, speak.

If they leave, let them leave.  Endure the separation for the sake of the Word of God.

We must love the Word of God more than a son or a daughter!  Or more than a mate.

But you as a believer must walk in light of the Word ... you cannot walk in the darkness of the mind of the unbeliever, for if you do this you leave light and move into darkness.  And the end for you on this present earth will be much worse than the separation you so fear.

I Cor. 7 … 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Jesus said “few” would find the “way of life” … I believe few find it because the cost of the Way of the scriptures seems to be too great a price to pay.

They do not realize their way of bondage is a far greater price for them.

Mt. 7 … Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
If you want to be free and honor the scriptures, speak the truth of God on the matter at hand.