Friday, January 1, 2016

Poison Gas Dream

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 1979,  God gave me the following shocking dream ...  In this dream, I went into a room where a meeting was going on.  There was one vacant seat on the aisle and I sat down and began listening to a man who was speaking to the group.  Another man rushed and went to the front of the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... It's too late!  It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking to the group.  


I looked out the window to see what was happening, and was shocked at what I saw.  

There was a tall, civil defense type pole with a yellow warning speaker on top of the pole.  Out of the speaker was coming a poison gas.  I knew it would kill the people and shockingly the gas was coming from our own speaker which was supposed to warn us.   

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He was sitting upright.  He had a big smile on his face.  He was looking directly at the speaker in an attentive way.  But this man was a corpse.  He was dead though he looked alive.  Then I looked at people around the room and they were already dead also.  And as I sat back in my seat, I felt myself falling asleep, dying as I listened to the speaker.

What God was showing me were the churches today. 

Speakers are set up to warn the people, but the warnings which should come to the church through the speakers has turned into a type of poison which causes people to relax and think they are OK since they attend church and tithe.

And those who continue to sit among them will die, falling asleep.


Here is an example of problem with doctrine in a great many churches today. 

Jesus presented the following doctrine for the church.

Mt. 5:32 ... 32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Many churches twist this scripture to say if the husband is committing adultery, the wife is free to divorce and remarry.  This is not correct.  Jesus in above scripture is addressing the men.  

A woman could leave her husband but if she did such she must remain unmarried or return to her husband.  I Cor. 7

If a man has an unfaithful wife, that man is free to divorce and remarry.  The woman who is divorced will commit adultery if she remarries after a divorce.  And Jesus is saying in Mt. 5:32 the husband will be the cause of her adultery if he divorces a faithful wife if she remarries.  And the man who marries a divorced woman will commit adultery.

I Cor. 7 ... 10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

I Cor. 7 ... 39The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord. 40But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

Some churches twist this by saying we, in NT Church, are not bound by the law, therefore the woman can remarry after divorce... But Paul was writing I Cor. 7 to the NT church and nothing has changed since Paul wrote this. 

Romans 7 ... 1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.


If a man divorces a "faithful" wife and she remarries, she commits adultery.  

The man who divorces a faithful wife will be the cause of her adultery.  

And the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

This is what Jesus teaches the church ... Read this scripture again.

Jesus says:  Mt. 5:32 ... But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

I have never heard this taught in any church that I have attended.  Either this scripture is completely omitted or it is explained away.  Mostly it is just omitted by the church speakers. 

It is so tragic for the speaker should be warning the congregation.  Instead the speakers have turned into pacifiers (in so many churches today), approving many acts which are sin in the sight of God and opposite from the instruction in the Bible.

II Tim. 3 ... the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


================

There are many forms of poison gas coming from speakers in churches today.

One of the greatest blasphemies has to do with the doctrine saying that crackers and grape juice are the Lord's supper.

The Lord's supper is the Word of God ... As we eat and drink the Word of God correctly we commune with Jesus Christ, eating HIS body and drinking HIS blood, partaking of JESUS who is the Word of God and judging ourselves and correcting ourselves by the Word.

==================

A very harmful doctrine is the doctrine of the 100-fold return where some preachers guarantee you a 100-fold return on the amount of money you give at church.  This is example of misusing scripture to extort money from body of Christ.

There is a time when 100-fold return is valid.  But it is when you leave your lands and such to do what God tells you to do.  It does not have to do with giving offerings at church.

Mt. 19 ... 27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 

=================

We, as members of the body of Christ, should not sit in church groups where scriptures are explained away, twisted, or omitted completely.  To stay there is to approve false teaching.  To stay there is to partake in their evil when you recognize it is wrong.

God gave me the following dream which explains this:  

In this dream, there was a room filled with a row of bassinets.  I was walking down the row, looking at the babies in the bassinets. The babies were horribly deformed. (These babies are people who attended church but never matured in things of God and became twisted through taking in false doctrines at church and were thus "deformed".) When I got to the end of the row of babies, standing there was my favorite aunt.  She was fully grown, mature.  But her face was covered with horrible spots and blemishes. 

My favorite aunt was a Church of Christ member.  Before she died she told me she knew things were wrong at their church.  But she stayed there in spite of the wrong teaching.

If you do this, you will be a part of their evil doing at church. 

II Jn.  ... 8Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.  9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I have left many church groups when I have seen them teaching things contrary to the Bible.  I have often gone to pastors and shown them scripture.  No pastor I've gone to has ever repented.  No false doctrine has ever been corrected.  I just left that church group.

You can't stay there without bringing penalty upon yourself.

I Cor. 15 ... Paul says ...  33Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

==========

Acts 17 ... And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 12Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

The Bereans were hearing the apostle Paul speak.  But even then they went away and searched the scriptures daily to see if that being taught them was true! Therefore many of them believed ...

============

In the 1990's, I was looking for a church to attend.  I visited a small non-denominational church on a Wednesday night service.  The pastor was teaching.  He began speaking of Jn. 8, where the woman taken in adultery was brought to Jesus.  The pastor said, "And when she was brought to Jesus, she was naked from the waist up."

I was very shocked.   

Immediately I took my Bible and turned to John 8, though I have read this many times.  I re-read John  8 concerning this passage.

Jn. 8 ... 1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

The next day, I called this pastor.  I told him I visited his service.  I asked him where it is in Bible saying the woman was naked from waist up.  I couldn't find this, I told him.

First he said he couldn't recall where it was in Bible.

Then I told him it was very important to me and I asked him to please find that scripture and have his secretary call me with that reference.

With this, pastor became very angry and said:  "All right ... it's not in the Bible ... Where do you go to church?"  (Trying to accuse me.)

There were approximately 200 people at that Wednesday service.  When pastor said this, I didn't see anyone take a Bible and check it.  Most of those people just had big smiles on their face. (Looking like those dead church people in the poison gas dream.)