Wednesday, December 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ We do not preach ourselves but we preach what God says and show what God has done.

 
2 Corinthians 4:5-6  For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.  

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Therefore we share what God has said to us directly and we share the scriptures by the Holy Spirit.

We give examples of how God has led us and HIS Word which HE spoke to us.

We do not speak cunningly devised fables to entice people, but we share God by HIS Word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I Corinthians 2

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and HIM crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯