Saturday, December 3, 2022

πŸ’₯ It is that WORD from God by which we are saved and by which we go forward.

 
In 1975, God saved me by the WORD which HE brought to my mind showing me my sins.

God said, "Joan ... you know those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

Sins?  I thought they were mistakes!

With that, I was born again, changed instantly, given a new heart and new spirit, now desiring things of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After God speaks to us and we are born again, then we have a desire to learn things of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And continually we are kept by "The Word"That which God brings to our attention as we read the New Testament Bible and also That Word which God brings to our mind by HIS Holy Spirit.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯