Friday, December 2, 2022

πŸ’₯ Focus on that which God did for you.

 
God saved you from yourself and your works by showing you your sin, causing you to be born again.

People of this world often say:  "I did nothing wrong."

When memories of past come to me often I shudder at that which I said and did.  Knowing I did nothing right.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After God opens our understanding, then HE recreates us in HIS image by HIS Word.

Ephesians 2:10  For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

As we speak, let us tell what God did:

* God gave me a new Spirit, that Holy Spirit, that I could follow HIM while I live on this earth.

* God opens my eyes to see HIS Word, the Holy Scriptures, whereby I can correct myself in the truth of HIS Word as I read the Holy Bible.

2 Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

* Because of The Word of the Holy Bible and The Word that God brings to my mind by HIS Spirit, I can know what to do in the specific issues of this life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

It is what God did always for HE showed me what to do.  

My righteousness is of God because it was God who brought to my mind what to do.  So always we share what God told us.

Salvation in every way is of God.

And it is not that we chose God but rather that God chose us revealing to us our sins and HIS truth in the issues of this life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯