Friday, December 17, 2021

Speaking that which the Holy Spirit brings to mind.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Yesterday I kept hearing the following over and over:

"Seek good and not evil."

I asked God:  "What is good?"

And I was reminded: "That which the Holy Spirit speaks is good."

As we follow what the Holy Spirit says to us at any given moment in time, we walk in the Spirit and we will automatically do what is good in the sight of God when we walk in the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit brings to our mind that which is the will of God in the specific moment of this life.  We walk in the Spirit by doing or saying that which the Holy Spirit tells us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Several years ago, I was visiting with my favorite aunt.  The Holy Spirit said to me:  "Tell her about being taken into heaven."

I didn't want to do that!  for this aunt was Church of Christ and they are not usually taught much about supernatural things of God.

But I yielded to what the Holy Spirit said and told my aunt what had happened to me and my aunt said, "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

Learn to yield to that which the Holy Spirit speaks to your mind and you will produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯