Thursday, December 2, 2021

Podcast: Part 2: Psalms of David (Prayers of David)

 
 
 
 
This Podcast contains Psalm 13 through Psalm 25.

Examples: 

Psalm 13

5 I have trusted in THY mercy; my heart shall rejoice in THY salvation.

6 I will sing unto the LORD, because HE hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 15

1  LORD, who shall abide in THY tabernacle? who shall dwell in THY holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

Psalm 16

1 Preserve me, O God: for in THEE do I put my trust.

(We put our trust in God each time we turn to God in prayer and tell God of our problems.)

8 I have set the LORD always before me: because HE is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 17

4 Concerning the works of men, by the word of THY lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

5 Hold up my goings in THY paths, that my footsteps slip not.

Psalm 18

(A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said,) 

1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in WHOM I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 19

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalm 20

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 21

6 For THOU hast made him most blessed for ever: THOU hast made him exceeding glad with THY countenance.

7 For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.

Psalm 22

23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise HIM; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify HIM; and fear HIM, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For HE hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath HE hid HIS face from him; but when he cried unto HIM, HE heard.

Psalm 25

4 Shew me THY ways, O LORD; teach me THY paths.

5 Lead me in THY truth, and teach me: for THOU art the God of my salvation; on THEE do I wait all the day.

14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear HIM; and HE will shew them HIS covenant.

15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for HE shall pluck my feet out of the net.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯