Thursday, December 7, 2017

Who crucified Jesus? The world or the religious leaders?


Matthew 26:1-4    And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, HE said unto HIS disciples,  Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

(Jesus knew all things that would happen to Himself.)

Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill Him.


*****

Jesus warns us:

Matthew 23:6    Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

(The religious leaders)


*****

Who desired to kill Jesus?

Matthew 27:1-2   When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put HIM to death:  And when they had bound Him, they led Him away, and delivered Him to Pontius Pilate the governor.


*****

Matthew 27:17-18    Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?  For he knew that for envy they had delivered Him.

20    But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.



*****


Matthew 23:25-28     Jesus says:  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

33-37    Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:  That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

*****

Comments by Joan Boney ...

In 1981, God said to me:

The time is come that judgment must being at the house of God.

A few days after that, God showed me various sins being committed by "big-time" ministers:

I tried to get a message to these ministers telling that which God had shown me about them but I could not reach them.  So I gave the message on my own radio broadcast which was aired from coast to coast in USA at that time.  I named the minister by name and cited the sin being committed.

Great persecution came to me, especially by the followers of these ministers.

At the time this happened, I was having meetings for the radio audience at various cities around the USA.

God gave me the following dream: 

The University of Texas (a very powerful team) was playing North Texas (a minor team) in football.  A very skillful running back had played for Texas but now was playing for NT.  The QB was getting ready to hand off the ball to this running back.  It was very obvious that he would be crushed by the more powerful Texas players.  Prior to the snap, I heard:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."


My calendar was filled for 1982 with meetings.  Immediately I cancelled all meetings for the entire year and stayed home at my apartment and recorded radio broadcasts without going out for meetings.

I knew I would be in great danger if I went out and had meetings.

I was telling this story to my cleaning woman, a Catholic.

She asked:  But who would cause you danger?

I was very shocked!  "The churches ... "  I replied.

It is always the religious people who killed the prophets ...  They killed Jesus ...  They killed John the Baptist.

John 16:1-2   Jesus said:  These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.


*****

We hear from God and carry the Word of God to the church ... but many in the churches are not really of God, especially the rulers of the churches.

I Corinthians 2:12-14    Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.



*****

Before I was born again, I would hear of a person who had a call of God on his life.

I couldn't understand this at all, this "call of God."

The church I attended at that time would have taught if you want to be a minister you go to a school that teaches you to be a preacher.

It is impossible for the natural mind to understand the things of the Spirit of God.

After you are born again, it is a completely different matter. 

Many ministers are not born of the Spirit of God but they put themselves into the ministry by their own will. 

We read about such in the Book of Jude ... 17-19 

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
How that they told you there should be mockers (copiers/imitators) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.



Kenneth Copeland was a pilot who flew Kenneth Hagin to meetings.

Copeland said when he decided to be a minister, he shut himself up in his garage for 2 weeks and memorized Hagin's tapes.  This is how Copeland became a minister, by copying Kenneth Hagin.

I don't believe the Spirit of God is in Kenneth Copeland.



*****

Marilyn Hickey told me this story.  She said her friend came to her and told her she found her to be boring.  So Marilyn hired an acting coach to help her to be more interesting.


*****

In the last days, Jesus said, "Many will come in My name saying I am Christ and will deceive many."  Matthew 24:5

They will come saying "Jesus is Lord" ... and will deceive many because they say "Jesus is Lord."

Jesus said:  Take heed that no man deceive you.  Matthew 24:4

Notice:  They will deceive "many".

They will have huge followings ... many will follow them.


*****

The apostle Paul went out and allowed God to teach him.

Galatians 1:11-19    But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace,
To reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.  But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

Paul was taught by God.

I Corinthians 2:1-5    And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.




*****

People find it so difficult to believe that God who calls the minister can teach the minister. 
The natural mind thinks you must have a man, a human, teach you the things of God.  But when you do this, you often learn from humans doctrines that are incorrect. 

God teaches you correct doctrines by HIS Spirit and that is what HE taught me to speak, what HE taught me.  I just stayed home and read Bible and God taught me. 

And when the time was right according to God's plan, HE spoke three words to me in the night (Hartford, Seattle, KWJS) causing me to go on radio.

(I had never heard a religious type radio broadcasts.  I didn't listen to other people who spoke on radio when God showed me to go on radio.  I just turned on my tape recorder and spoke that which the Holy Spirit brought to my mind.  I never edited a broadcast.  I didn't know how to do that.  I just turned on the tape recorder and spoke for 29 1/2 minutes and then turned the recorder off.)

Concerning meetings, I didn't plan what I would say in advance.  God taught me to read Bible and then to step out in front of the people and HE would call to my mind what I was to say and I just spoke that brought to my mind by HIS Spirit.



*****


Shortly after I was born again, my best friend told me I had to go to church.  So I began going to the church which she and her husband attended.

Their pastor, who was also a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary, was teaching a series of sermons against speaking in tongues.

One day I saw the following in Bible.

The apostle Paul said:  Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.  I Corinthians 14:39

The church I was attending forbid tongues and even taught tongues were of devil.


(If you say the spirit speaking through a person is a devil speaking when that Spirit is the Holy Spirit this is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.)


I left that church group after I saw what Paul said in the Bible.


Many times through the years, I would attend a church service and hear pastor say something that was not in Bible or was contrary to Bible.  I always left that group, choosing the Bible instead.

To chose the doctrines of man when those doctrines are opposite to Bible, is to take on "the mark of the Beast" ... the number of a man.

When a person takes on that "mark" against the Bible, he is turned over to a reprobate mind, a mind  without God's judgment.

Paul spoke about being turned over to a reprobate mind, in the following scripture:
Romans 1:18   For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

28-31    And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

II Thessalonians 2:10-12     because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.



*****

What we must do is this:  Cling to scripture.  Prove all doctrine by Bible.  Hold fast to that which God reveals to you through HIS Spirit through scripture.

Do not allow man to reason it away.

*****