Monday, December 11, 2017

Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

My cousin married a Church of Christ member who did not understand being born again. 

He spread much evil about me to the generations of his children.  For some reason he had a peculiar hatred concerning me. 

He died.

I've often thought of the needless, unfounded hatred toward me and have hoped he would not be charged by God for what he did toward me for it was very bad.  (And I have hoped his generations also would be forgiven for his sin about me for they took up that sin against me, even to the 4th generation.)

I was comforted by God when I recalled the following scripture:

Mark 3:28-30       Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:  Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

So long as this man did not blaspheme against the Holy Spirit that is in me, I think he can be forgiven by God.

They can bear false witness against me and be forgiven so long as they do not say the spirit speaking through me is of a devil.  To say that, is to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

I don't want anyone hurt for all eternity because of what he has said against me or done to me.


*****

Acts 6:8-9    And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.
Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen.

Acts 7:51-60    (Stephen said to those disputing against him)   Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep (died).



*****