Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see...It's too late ... It's already begun!


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 1979, I received a terrifying dream from God, which turned out to be a dream concerning the churches and what was happening in the churches.

In that dream, destruction was everywhere.  (in the churches)

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a group of people. 

Another man rushed into the room and said:  "STOP ... wait ... can't you see?  ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

But I wanted to see what had already begun.  So I looked out the windows and saw a tall pole with a yellow civil defense warning speaker sitting on top of the pole. 

I was very shocked to see a gas coming out of the speaker.

It was a gas that would kill us and it was coming directly toward us!

The terrible thing was the speaker that was put there to warn us was being used to distribute the gas that would kill us.

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  I was very shocked for this man was already dead, though he was sitting there looking directly at the speaker and he had a big smile on his face... He was a corpse!

I looked about the room and saw everyone in the room was already dead.

As I sat there among them, I felt myself beginning to yawn and I knew the gas was killing me, too, as I sat there among the dead people.


*****

Focusing on that warning coming from the second man who entered the room:

"STOP ... wait ... it's too late ... it's already begun ..."

The anarchy in the churches has already begun.

Since it is ordained by God to happen before the return of Jesus, you can't stop it.  II Thessalonians 2

Neither can you take on the mark of the beast by approving that which is opposite to the doctrine of Christ concerning such things as divorce/remarriage, homosexuals/lesbians/ drunkards and other sins.

All you can do is to stop sitting among those groups where Bible is cast aside and doctrine is changed to permit those in the congregation to do as they please.


*****