Thursday, December 14, 2017

Religious ideas about God before you are born again.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Before we are born again, we often have many foolish concepts of God, making God in our image.

Often these images crash leaving a "false" faith demolished.

My mother was one of 7 children.  Her mother died in childbirth.  After that my mother renounced a God who took away a mother from children who needed her.

But many years later,  my mother saw my faith and said to me, "I want a faith like you have."

I believe she had that real faith in God before she died.


*****

We see a God who had a plan for Jesus, HIS only Son, to die on a cross to save sinners.

After we are born again,  and serve God, we come to the position: 

Though HE slay me yet will I trust in HIM ... We follow what we believe HE wants us to do though others fight us and try to turn us... and even when what we believe He is showing us to do destroys us, we do it because we believe it is God telling us to do that ...  that is faith in God.

Revelation 2:9-10    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Jesus said:  Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:  Luke 11:49



*****

Job 13:15    Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in Him:



*****