Thursday, October 27, 2016

Prayer To God: Chapter 3 / Book available at amazon.com

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Pray Without Ceasing To Pray

Lk. 18 ... And HE spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 2Saying, 

There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 3And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 4And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 

6And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7And shall not God avenge HIS own elect, which cry day and night unto HIM, though HE bear long with them? 8I tell you that HE will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall HE find faith on the earth?


In 1990, I had a house built for my mother and I.  The plans were drawn for the house but unknown to me the contractor changed the size of the kitchen and garage to get the house to fit onto the lot. When we moved into the house we found a very small kitchen and a garage that would not hold two cars.

It was almost impossible for two people to try to work in the kitchen at same time without running into each other. I began praying immediately. I couldn't see any way to correct the problem.

Over and over I prayed about this problem

This went on for approximately 4 years. Each time we were in the kitchen and began having difficulty I would pray, asking God if there was anything I could do to ease this problem.

One day I went into the kitchen and it was as if a light went on in my head and I knew a relatively simple way to take care of the problem. 

There was a walk in pantry in this small kitchen. I moved the pantry to the attached garage and put the refrigerator in the space where pantry had been located. This gave space to add about five feet countertop. When this was done we had no problem being in kitchen at same time.


Concerning the small garage ... We only had one car so that was not a problem to me. But what about resale of house? Most people would not purchase house in this area unless it had two car garage.

I had some space on West side of house where another single car garage could be built, but I would plan the construction and God would stop me.

Several times God stopped me. I had money for the project and had contractor who would do the project but each time I tried to build this God stopped me.

Ten years later when I put the house up for sale, a woman bought the house. She only had one car and didn't need a two car garage so it was no problem to her.

Sometimes we are concerned about future things that never happen.

Years after this, I learned the following scripture and began doing this scripture. 

(We don’t know all scripture at once. We grow into scripture as we have our eyes opened by God to the scripture and as we begin living that instruction given by that scripture.)

Jesus said:

Mt. 6 … 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.


These books are available in Kindle version and paperback from Amazon.com
Type Joan Boney in the Amazon search box to purchase these books

(We are allowed by Amazon under our publication agreement to post a portion of each book as a sample. If you would like to have the book, you can purchase it from Amazon.)


(Available in e-book and paperback)