Monday, October 10, 2016

Following God By His Spirit: Chapter 9 / Book available at Amazon.com

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet



I Can Of Mine Own Self Do Nothing


Jesus said … I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. Jn. 5:30

Jesus heard from God. Jesus, the Son of God, the creator of all things, said HE could do nothing, except what HE heard from God.

The same is true for us today.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Jn. 6:63

Jesus speaks to us today by HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth.

Until we hear what God has to say by HIS Spirit, we can do nothing.


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8



These books are available in Kindle version and paperback from Amazon.com 
Type Joan Boney in the Amazon search box to purchase these books

(We are allowed by Amazon under our publication agreement to post a portion of each book as a sample. If you would like to have the book, you can purchase it from Amazon.)


(Available in e-book and paperback)