Monday, October 17, 2016

God's mercy


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There is a woman in our little church group who has had many psychological/mental blocks putting her in isolation with herself and in negative ways which destroy her.

In September, 2016, some amazing things happened.

She told me a story of something she had done which she through to be "good" but I saw she was living in darkness.

The "light" was really "darkness".

Mt. 6:23 ... If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

We see terrorists today who blow themselves up thinking this is the way to paradise.  

If your way is dark, how great is that darkness.  If your revelations are ways of death for you, it is terrible. 

Prov. 14:12 ... There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Satan operates as "an angel of light", bringing "good" ideas which destroy people. II Cor. 9

But the Spirit of God in us is greater than other spirits.

God in HIS mercy often helps us and rescues us and puts us in the way which is best for us. 

God might do this directly with us by sending HIS thoughts to our mind ... or God might give us a dream to turn us ... or God might choose to have angel speak in trumpet voice to wake us up and cause us to take action ... or God might choose to use another person to show us the way. 

In the case of this woman in our church group, God chose to use me.  It was an assignment different from any previous works I have done on this earth.  But I'm convinced the work is of God and is every bit as important as any scripture I would ever deliver for it is from God as are scriptures, inspired by God.

Between 1 pm and 5:30 pm on the afternoon of September 22, 2016, I was stricken with something I had never before encountered.  It was a glimpse of hell itself.  

At 5:30 pm, I had my hand on my phone and had pressed the numbers to call this problem woman in our group.  My thumb was on the phone connect button ... "Do I really want to do this?"  Even when I am in the best condition she has often pulled me down by her negative words and her constant projects of decorating her house and yard. 

For a brief moment, I felt the way a terrorist must feel as he holds the detonator in his hand before he presses that button which will blow himself up! 

I pressed the button, connecting the call.

As I spoke with this woman and brought many truths to her, I realized the feeling of "hell" that I had been going through had broken.

I believe that hell which I was allowed to see was this woman's life.

It was a terrible thing.

That same night, I was awakened around 5:30 (CST) ... I knew what to write to this woman.  I wrote email to her.

The next morning, I spoke with Pam Padgett who knew of this woman and her troubles.  Pam said at around 4:30 am (MST) she awoke in great distress concerning this woman and was praying for God to help this woman.

I was so grateful to God, for Pam was praying at the exact time I was writing the email to this woman. 

This was such strong confirmation to me that what I was writing was of God and HIS plan for this woman though the plan was secular. 

For years, this woman has tried to live separate from other people.  But she was growing darker and darker.  This shows her way was not a way of God and it was destroying her.

Here is what I wrote to this woman: ______________________________________

When I moved to Lubbock I tried several things

Courses for seniors at Tech extended studies were often interesting...I took several...I enjoyed the subjects and it got me out around people

I checked the Friday papers for activities around town...I went to museum group at  Texas Tech University where we had coffee and art lectures on Friday mornings...

This newspaper listing on Fridays was very helpful to me

I tried Senior Citizens Center...they had computer classes where you could help...they play dominoes which you should enjoy since you are good with numbers.

I went to free concerts at Tech school of music

Barnes & Noble had reading clubs

June Jones volunteered to help restack books at library. He enjoyed that

There are many things you could try to break up isolation and get you out.

If your way was working it would be fine...but it is not working.

We often have to try something before we can see if it will work.

Today is Friday...you could get newspaper and check the listings of local activities.
 

You have to reach out and make it happen.

And there are many people who need help.

Animal rescues need volunteers...can check bulletin boards at vets...and pet smart.

Check bulletin boards at grocery stores and at senior citizens and public libraries...there is new library across from Loews

There is garden center on university.

Seniors take weekend trips to various places


*****

And I told this woman the following:

" Learn to be kind to people and learn to care about strangers...the light will begin to surface ...You must take action today to begin breaking up this isolation...Start with Friday newspaper and then make trip to library"

*****

This woman is a mental shut-in ... she is fully able physically, being in her mid-60's ... but she is mentally frozen.

I am very faithful to deliver every word I believe God has given me.  Delivering these words to this woman are just as important to me as writing exhortations for blog and books.

It is all God trying to help us.