Friday, October 21, 2016

Dreams From God: Chapter 6 / Book available at amazon.com

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


God Instructs Us Through Dreams

After my mother died, a cousin tried to get me to move to the city where she and her husband and 2 adult sons lived. She said the sons would be such help to us as we got older.

But God gave me a dream showing me that I could not go through my cousin's house. I had to find another way to go. So I did not move to the city with my cousin but went in opposite direction, 350 miles away.


Juliett Walton, a member of the body of Christ in our little church group, reported the following dream.

In this dream, each person in the church group, was given an assignment......handed an envelope. 

A man was first to receive his assignment. The rest of us watched to learn from him.

Others received their assignments.

The work was not difficult but once the assignments were started, they had to be continued to the end.

A woman stopped her assignment before completion. The reason was not shown.

I received my assignment and started to work on it.

It was not a struggle to do the work but was a struggle to complete the work.... to keep going.

I saw most of the people grow weary but most kept going. I was determined to keep going also.


This scripture was in my notes

Galations 6:9 

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.  



These books are available in Kindle version and paperback from Amazon.com
Type Joan Boney in the Amazon search box to purchase these books

(We are allowed by Amazon under our publication agreement to post a portion of each book as a sample. If you would like to have the book, you can purchase it from Amazon.)


(Available in e-book and paperback)