Saturday, March 20, 2021

* Some people think they can hide from God. They are wrong.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Hebrews 4:12-13   For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in HIS sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of HIM with whom we have to do.

***

Many times God has given me a dream to show me what someone is doing in secret.

On the night of March 16, 2021, God gave me a dream showing me that a woman who was once in our church group was committing fornication.  

I was so sorry and so grieved.

Then I realized I could do that which Paul said to do concerning those in the church who commit such sins as fornication, and who return to their old sins after knowledge of the truth of God.

I Corinthians 5:4-5 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,  To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

I did pray that this happen to her, that Satan destroy her flesh so her spirit may be saved.

After that the grief left me.

When we grieve, and then hear the way from the Spirit of God, and then we believe and act on that which we have heard from God, we enter into HIS rest because we believe what HE has said to us.

***

Sometimes God will give me a dream or vision showing me what a person is about to do,

In December, 2018, God gave me an open vision to show me what a woman in our little church group was about to do.  She was going to disappear.

About 2 weeks later, this woman came to me and said she no longer cared about anyone or anything anymore.  And she did disappear.

(But in the end I think it will work out.  I'm not at all concerned about what happened for God had shown me what was going to happen.)

***

God knows everything they are doing and certainly God knows everything we are doing.

There is no private life where God is concerned.

God is:  " a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."


And when we belong to God, we know God makes the following to happen.

Romans 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.

*****