Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The greatest love of all

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I'm currently in a rehabilitation hospital where I am recovering from a fall.

I was in my room and heard a man playing a guitar and singing gospel songs.

I pressed the call button and asked an aide to roll me out to the area where people were gathered, mostly helpless people like me.

I took several copies of books to give them. 

The aide passed books around.  One man was very interested and kept reading one of the books.

As I sat singing with group I couldn't keep from crying with great joy over the people of God and getting to be with them.

After the session, a woman said ..."Valentine Day is soon, sing us a love song."

When she said this, I very clearly heard from the Holy Spirit ... "What we have been doing for the past hour is singing love songs."

I was horrified to think anyone could be sitting there in the group singing those gospel songs and make the statement "Sing us a love song", for the greatest love that has ever happened is the love where God gave His only Son to us that we could come to God.

Obviously, this woman is not a child of God.

As I sat there listening to and singing along with the various hymns, I just wept over the awe of being with other people in the church who were singing such things to God.  It was a magnificent thing to me.  This woman missed the whole point.

But I'm sure there were a few other people in the gathering who really are of God, and those are the people to whom I am connected.

After the woman said what she said, I told the leader of the group what the Holy Spirit said.  He said "Hey, here's the answer.  We have been singing love songs."

I don't think he recognized this either, though he did recognize that what I said was actually true. 


*****