Monday, February 11, 2019

God keeps us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


I have been in rehab hospital since falling at my home on December 6, 2018.

The last 2 weeks of rehab starts tomorrow.

Yesterday I moved about my room ... from bed to chair ... by myself, using a walker.

I have heard from God by His Spirit several times while I've been here ... comforting, confirming God with me.

I have been unable to read much so far ... probably a little hard to focus on words ... I suspect pain medicine is a factor.

Yet I am constantly assured of God by His Spirit.

When we belong to Him, He keeps us.

John 10:27-30 ... Jesus says ... My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: 

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. 

My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. 

I and My Father are one.


*****