Sunday, February 10, 2019

That Good Thing Which Was Committed To You Keep By The Holy Ghost Which Dwells In You. II Tim. 1:14


Book:  Exhortations For The Church
Vol. 7,Chapter 5
Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 


The Holy Spirit reminds us of everything Jesus has said to us.  (Jn. 14:26)

We hold fast to the faith, keeping ourselves in the faith, by paying attention to that called to our mind by the Holy Spirit.

God gave me a spiritual gift of exhortation so I could do these writings encouraging us in the faith in God and the way of God.

*****

When negative thoughts come (and they do come), often I will be reminded of the following scriptures which keep me in the way of God and on the highway of God on this present earth.

Heb. 3:12-14 ... Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.   But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.   For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Heb. 10 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


*****

And Heb. 10 says to exhort "even more" as we see the day of the Lord approaching.

I have no doubt we see "the day of the LORD" approaching because of what God showed me about antichrist being in the churches because of their removal of various scriptures which was the restraint keeping antichrist out.

*****

Phil. 3:1 ... the apostle Paul said ...   To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

II Cor. 13:1 ... This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

It is important for us to read the same scripture over and over ... It is important for us to share godly dreams and what the Holy Spirit said multiple times.

Thus I am not hesitant to share the following critical information with the church in multiple writings, missing no chance to repeat the story.  We don't know but what this is the first time someone has come across this account.  Also it is very good for each one of us to have repeat warnings from the Spirit of God. 

***** 

II Thess. 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed 
 

***** 

And what if we continue to sit in a church group where scripture has been removed or explained away:

I believe the following dream shows what happens to the congregation in such churches.

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

A meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking.  

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!  

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

(The apostle Paul said it is beneficial for the church to hear godly instruction repeated ... Phil. 3:1 & II Cor. 13 ... I know Satan comes to steal the word unless we build a strong root system through focusing on the word and by taking action appropriate to the message ... Mk. 4) 
 


*****

I depart from discouragement and keep myself by focusing on the instructions of the Holy Scriptures as reminded by the Holy Spirit and by action appropriate to the information given by the Spirit of God and the scripture.

*****

Sometimes church people are lukewarm about things of God and that would discourage me from sharing what God has given me except for the following encouragement given by the Holy Spirit as HE reminds me of the Holy Scripture.

I Cor. 15:57-58 ... But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 




*****

Because of this instruction, I continue in the work assigned me by God, choosing to focus on this scripture and the instruction rather than the negative report I often see from individuals when I share the word of God.


*****

A young man described the Bible as "legalistic".

I was very grieved when I heard this.  I turned to God with his statement and the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture which brought truth and joy back to me.

Jesus said:  

Mt. 7:13-14 ... Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The world wants freedom to sin ... to be approved in sin.

And the churches today are happy to approve them in their sin and to explain away the scriptures which would condemn sin.

Paul said it would be a "perilous time" and it is.


*****

But the word of God is the way of life.  When we start to pull off God's highway, we are pulled back onto the road by being awakened as the Holy Spirit reminds us of a scripture.

Scripture frees us from the bondage of sin when we do the scripture!

The Holy Spirit reminds us of freeing scriptures.

So the apostle Paul instructs us to "keep ourselves" by the Spirit that dwells in us!

*****

BOOK: Exhortations For The Church, Volume 7
Chapter 5

Joan Boney



E-book: $.99
Paperback: $5.99
(USA Prices)

Order from: Amazon.com


*****