Thursday, February 7, 2019

God is our help when we don't know how we can endure

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I am currently in a rehabilitation hospital recovering from a fall.  

Recently one of the nurses' aides came into my room and immediately told me she didn't get enough sleep the night before.  She did not feel well and she had a very bad headache.

I told her in cases such as this, when I just didn't see how I was going to be able to get through that day or night, I turned to God in prayer and asked God to help me endure that time.  And God always helped me.

If I had known on December 31, 2018, that I was going to be in this rehabilitation hospital for at least 2 more months, I believe I would have considered it impossible to do.

I did not look at the calendar and say "I've got six more weeks or five more weeks."  I didn't look at the calendar at all.  When I felt "How can I do this?"  I simply turned to God and asked God to help me get through the time.

God did help me, and I was able to endure, though I had to pray this many times.  Each time I felt "How can I endure today?", I prayed.

Hebrews 13:5 ... God says ...  I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


*****