Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Our experience with God helps us


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes we go through an "emotional" downturn and we don't even know what happened.

But when we have experience with God, we know HE will rescue us.

II Peter 1:2 ... Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

Our experience with God reveals to us that God will never fail us nor forsake us.

We are also promised this in Hebrews 13 and again in Joshua 1:5 ... As God promised Joshua, we see this in our own lives ... God does not forsake HIS children. 

Heb. 13 ...   Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have:for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Joshua 1:5 ...  I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

I was born again in 1975.  Shortly thereafter I went through a very strong downturn.  I didn't know what was happening to me at the time.  I just kept saying, "Praise God ... thank YOU for my salvation..." 

Sometimes we just don't know but we cling to God in spite of our emotions, in spite of how we feel, in spite of how everything looks.

Our experience with God in past trials helps us also for we know God did not let us down then and neither will God let us down now.

Just keep giving yourself to God.