Monday, November 14, 2016

Fear of what man will do


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In October, 2016, I had to replace an item in my sound equipment and also I had to make a repair to one of our concrete walks outside the house.

Very subtil fears came:  What if he overcharges me?  What if he fails to order the correct item for my system?

Then I notice the following thought came to still those fears of what man might do.

Hebrews 13 ... 5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have:for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 

I relaxed.

God is in charge of that which concerns me.

I speak the word I hear from God.  I do the word as much as I can see how to do it.  The rest is up to God.