Wednesday, December 18, 2019

* The plagues brought by God to free the children of God.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Exodus 7:1-7   And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.  Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.


But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. 

* Great judgments:  (Exodus 7-11) 

- rivers turned into blood 
- lice throughout the land
- swarms of flies
- a very grievous murrain (plague) upon the beasts of the field, the cattle, horses, asses, camels, oxen and the sheep
- boils upon man and beast
- hail, very grievous
- locust
- darkness, very thick
- killing of firstborn of man and beasts


And Moses was fourscore years old (80-years-old), and Aaron fourscore and three years old (83-years-old), when they spake unto Pharaoh.
 
5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch forth MINE hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.

And Moses and Aaron did as the Lord commanded them, so did they.




***

Exodus 7:8-13    And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,  When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.

And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.

Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.  For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

And HE
(God) hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.



***

Exodus 7:14-18    And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

Get thee unto Pharaoh in the morning; lo, he goeth out unto the water; and thou shalt stand by the river's brink against he come; and the rod which was turned to a serpent shalt thou take in thine hand. 

And thou shalt say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath sent me unto thee, saying, Let MY people go, that they may serve ME in the wilderness: and, behold, hitherto thou wouldest not hear. 

Thus saith the Lord, In this thou shalt know that I am the Lord: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood. And the fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink; and the Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river.

Exodus 7:19-20    And the Lord spake unto Moses,   Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone. 

Notice that, in this instance, God told Moses to tell Aaron to do this.  God did not speak directly to Aaron.  

I've had times that God led me to tell an individual something and that individual refused what I said and that individual said "God" didn't tell her that.  In one case, I told a woman in our church group that I felt she was called by God as a prophet.  She frequently had a "word of knowledge" which I thought to be from God.  This woman greatly fought me on this subject.  And I kept telling her that when she had these words of knowledge, impressions, she should share them with our church group.  But she rarely shared such.  Finally she struck out against me and is no longer with our group.

In another instance,  a Baptist woman told me the story of the first time she saw her husband.  She said she knew she was going to marry him though she had never met him and didn't even know his name.  I said to her, "that was a word of knowledge" from God.  She seemed shocked and horrified at this concept.  I don't know why it seemed so repulsive to her unless she had heard some teaching against the gifts of the Holy Spirit at the church she had attended.

When I owned my business in the 1970's, a man from our church group came to me.  He brought a message telling me I was "dragging my feet" concerning closing my business and going into the ministry.  Very shortly after this message from this man who said he was a prophet, I did close my business to go into the ministry, although I had no where to go in the ministry.  I just waited at my apartment for the next six-months.  Then on January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night and a very loud trumpet-like sound blew three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"   Within a week, I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio station KWJS.  Within a year, I was on radiio from Hartford to Seattle with approximately 15-radio stations in cities between these.

***  

Pam Padgett attended a non-denominational church after God moved her out of the Catholic Church. One Sunday morning, as she sat in the church service, God spoke the following to Pam.

"What are you doing here?  I told you to get out.  Now get out."

Pam was stunned by this and she asked God to confirm to her that this was God speaking this to her.  

Over the next few days it was confirmed to her satisification, that this was God speaking to her.  

Then Pam asked God when HE had previously told her to leave that church group, and was reminded of the "poison gas" dream which I had shared and exhortations for us to leave corrupt churches. 

*** 


The poison gas dream:  1979

In this dream, I was in a room where a meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a group of people.  I went into the room and sat down and began to listen to that which this man was speaking.

Another man came into the room and said:  "Stop ... wait ... can't you see? ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

(He disappeared and the first man continued speaking,)

No one in the room paid any attention to that which this man said, except for me.  I wanted to see what had "already begun" so I looked out the window.

I saw a tall pole with a yellow civil-defense type speaker on top of the pole.  A gas that I knew to be poisonous was coming out of that speaker.  And the gas was coming straight toward those of us who were sitting in that room.

I was very shocked.  The device which was placed there to warn us was the instrument that was being used to gas us to death and kill us.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He had a big smile on his face and was looking attentively at the man who was speaking to the group of people.  But then I saw it:  This man was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked around the room at the other people and they were also dead.

And as I sat there listening to the man who was speaking, I began to feel drowsy.  I knew the gas was reaching me and that it was going to kill me also if I continued sitting there listening to this speaker.

After that dream, I was very disturbed.  I didn't know what that dream meant.

On a Wednesday night in 1982, I was sitting at the church I attended and was listening to the pastor as he spoke to the people. 

I glanced at the man who was sitting next to me.  And I saw immediately that this was the man in the poison gas dream who was dead.  I looked at the other people in the congregation and felt they were the dead people in the dream.

I got up immediately and went to the ladies room and began praying.

I said to God:  "I think YOU are showing me to leave this church group.  I'm going to get in my car and drive away, but if YOU want me to I will turn around and come back."

God didn't want me to return to that church group.  God began teaching me about the perversion of scriptures in the churches and antichrist in the church itself through changing of scripture.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the day of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 

(churches would "fall away" from scripture, and when that happened the man of sin would reign in the church itself and we would see him in this corruption inside the churches) 

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Antichrist would come through the churches, not in the worldly governments of men as they had been teaching in churches.

Concerning God speaking directly to me to instruct me ... HE has often done this.

But there have been several times during the past years that I had made a decision to do something based on words which were spoken by other individuals in church groups.  I have felt God gave that other person a "word of wisdom" or "a word of knowledge" and it was the Word of God and I was delighted to receive that word regardless of who carried that word.

***

After God told Moses to tell Aaron to go to Pharaoh and do these things, we read:  

Exodus 7:19-21   And Moses and Aaron did so, as the Lord commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood.

And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt.

***


Exodus 7:22-25    And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the Lord had said.

And Pharaoh turned and went into his house, neither did he set his heart to this also.

And all the Egyptians digged round about the river for water to drink; for they could not drink of the water of the river.
 

And seven days were fulfilled, after that the Lord had smitten the river.


***