Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hymns:


Ephesians 5:19-20    Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;


*****



Hymns:

(Click on link to take you to hymn.  After hymn appears on screen, click forward > arrow to play hymn.  To return to blog, click back < arrow at bottom of your device.)


* Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow'r

* I serve a risen Savior (He lives!  He lives!)

* Power in the Blood

* Standing on the promises

* Great is THY faithfulness

* I'm pressing on the upward way 

* HE leadeth me!

* I know that my Redeemer lives

* Blessed Assurance

* On Christ the solid Rock I stand

* Up from the grave HE arose


*****