Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Provoke one another to love and good works

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

At the time of the 2016, USA presidential election (Clinton vs. Trump), I believe I would have been troubled had I not known the following scriptures:

Daniel 4:25 ... that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE will.

Psalm 75:7 ... 6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7 But God is the judge: HE putteth down one, and setteth up another.   


At that time, I remembered a girl I went to high school with ... she was the most political person I've ever known.  She was also a Baptist and likely the church.  Her husband died a year earlier and after that I talked with her and she made the astounding statement to me that there was no hope in politics.  She had changed and obviously saw our hope is not in governments of men.

I sent her a letter and included the above scriptures, telling her no matter who was elected, God was still in control.

Also I know the following:

Jesus said ... My kingdom is not of this world.  Jn. 18:36 

Peter said this current heaven and earth will be destroyed by God and there will be a new heaven and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteous.  (That is where we will be taken when Jesus establishes HIS kingdom.)

II Peter 3 ... 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.


God gave the apostle John a glimpse of the new heaven and the new earth and the "new Jerusalem" ... 


Revelation 21 ... 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.  


These scriptures and the truth of these scriptures help me to not be so caught up in governments of men, elections, and things of this present world.

God is in control even in the midst of chaos. 

God has HIS time and HIS purpose and will set up things leading to the return of Jesus and the end of this world and the judgments of God over the wickedness of this present world.

Humans today look for a freedom to sin ... and they want society to approve them in their sins.  

Unlike the 1940's when society did not approve many of the sins we see today ... adultery, fornication, homosexual-lesbians, divorce-remarriage ... Today public figures are afraid to object to sins of the Bible.  When they do object to something as "sin", often the next day they retract the statement they made against that sin, due to the pressure of today's public and employees and governments of men of this world.

I sent this information to this Baptist woman who had once been so political thinking it would be of help to her in this period of time of the 2016 USA presidential election. 

The day after she received this material, she called me thanking me and told me this writing was very good and it did help her.

Earlier in the year when we published the 10 ministry books on Amazon, I called her and told her about these books thinking they had the power through God to help her in a very difficult time of her life for her husband of 60+ years had died a few months earlier.

I wanted her to be helped in a godly way.

But I also know there is a blockage where I am concerned.  I am a NT prophet.  And I know what Jesus said:

Lk. 4:24 ...  No prophet is accepted in his own country.  

I feel that is keeping her from the 10 ministry books available on amazon.com.

As we spoke by phone, she asked me if I know of Kenneth Copeland.  I told her I do and that his mother was one of my best friends in the early 1980's.  I told her Copeland has bound himself up with the Catholic pope.    

She was horrified at that.  She said the president of the Baptist southern association had presented himself with the Catholic pope. She was livid this had happened.

There is one true church and that church is composed of people who have been given the Holy Spirit of God.  We are the church.

But all this situation of ministers binding themselves to the pope shows a very different time ... as if they are going to make "one" church which sets forth doctrines that approve sin in the congregations.

I know this is the falling away (from the truth of the scriptures) which Paul said had to come before Jesus returns ... II Thess. 2 ... This allows the "man of lawlessness" (another spirit) to rule in the various churches... There will be a changing of scriptures, another doctrine, set up inside the congregations to approve various sins and to make humans feel approved in their sins.  

II Thess. 2 ... that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

NIV translates "man of sin" as "man of lawlessness" ... lawlessness reigns 

That is happening right now and that is what we are currently seeing in the church groups where scripture is cast aside, doctrines changed from Bible, and lawless reigning inside the church group and sinners being approved into the church without repentance and departure from their sins against the Word of God.

All this shows us how fast we are moving toward judgment and toward the wrath of God coming upon this present world.

My high school friend told me the churches today are so bad she can't find one she can go to ... Neither can I for this same reason ... She said the Word of God is so watered down now ... I find so much deliberate changing of the doctrine of the Bible by pastors and no repentance or shame in what they are doing when I have gone to individual pastors and have spoken to these pastors concerning what they said in their gatherings.

It has to be antichrist (the man of lawlessness) in the church ... just like Paul said would happen before the return of Jesus.

For us, the only thing we can do when a pastor will not repent when he changes scripture and when we go to him with the sin ... the only thing we can do when there is no repentance is to leave that church group.  To sit among them would be a sign of our approval and we would bring condemnation from God upon ourselves to sit there.

II Thess. 2 ...   because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

In 1979, God gave me a terrifying dream showing me what was going on in the church groups. 

In this dream ... a meeting was going on.  I went into the room and began listening to the speaker.  A man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun." The first man resumed speaking to the group.  I looked out the window to see what was happening.  I was shocked at what I saw.  There was a tall pole with a yellow, civil defense warning speaker mounted on top of the pole.  Out of the speaker I saw a gas coming toward the people.  I knew the gas coming from the speaker was poison and would kill us.  And the terrible thing is the poison gas coming from our own speaker which was set there to warn us!  When I saw this, I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  Again, I was very shocked.  This man was a corpse.  He was already dead, though he was looking attentively at the man who was speaking and there was a big smile of approval on this dead man's face.  I looked around the room and saw the other people were dead also.  As I sat there listening, I felt myself becoming drowsy (falling asleep / dying) and I knew if I sat there among them I was going to die.

Later God showed me this is what was happening at that time ... 1979 ... in the church groups.

It is much worse today in the churches.

I gather, by phone, with individuals and we speak things of God by phone.  I know this is the church and I remember the scripture where Jesus said:  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Mt. 18:20)  

I know this is the church ... by phone and even by emails as we communicate things of God with each other.  We assemble together by phone and by Internet ... (Our church group is scattered from NYC to Seattle ... I'm in Texas.)

That's all we can do at this point in time.