Tuesday, July 26, 2016

God turns evil to good

JJoan Boney ... apostle/prophet


In the 1990's, a man became angry with me and went to IRS to try to get them to audit me.

Two IRS agents came to my house.  I greeting them at the door of my house and the agent said,   "Jim Smith?" 

I was puzzled and replied, "No ... I'm Joan Boney"

The agent looked embarrassed.  I could tell he was not supposed to say the name of the man who was on his clipboard in my investigation.  I felt this was the man who caused the audit.

I invited the agents to come into my house.

I told them if there had been an error it was simply that, a mistake, and I would take care of it.  I told them they could take all my cancelled check and all my bookkeeping with them and if they found anything wrong I would correct it.

One agent was really shocked that I offered them all my materials.  Apparently people do not offer that.  She said to the other agent, "Did you hear her?  She said we could take all her checks and books." 

One agent said to me, I see you do not pay into the social security program.  

"No, I don't", I replied.  "When the ministry was set up with IRS I signed "a vow of poverty" which ministers can sign as an option.  I was told I would never be able to return to social security program if I did this but we had very little money at that time, 1979, and we couldn't afford to pay for this so I signed the vow of poverty statement freeing the ministry from social security taxes."

The agent told me there was no record of this "vow of poverty" with the IRS papers.

He said if I would like to buy back into the social security program I could do so since these papers were never filed.  He said it would cost about $8000 for me to enter the program, back taxes.  I said I would like to buy back in since we now had more money.  He gave me the papers to sign and I gave him a check to buy back into the program.  Because of this, I now have medicare/hospitalization ... also I receive a monthly social security check which covers the cost of my food and other needs at this point in time.

I was greatly blessed because of this IRS audit.

And they found no wrong doing when they examined my records.

The evil performed against me by the man who was angry with me at that time turned to good.  As a result of that social security monthly check, I do not need to take salary from the ministry today!

I had an accident in 2010.  It would have been very difficult  had I not been in the social security program for I would have had no medical coverage.  This turned out to be very important to me.

In the Bible, when Joseph's brothers sold Joseph into slavery and Joseph was taken down into Egypt as a slave, God used this to save the nation of Israel later.

Genesis 50 ... 19 And Joseph said unto them (to his brothers), Fear not:for am I in the place of God? 20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 21 Now therefore fear ye not:I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them. 

A few years later, I moved to Lubbock and built the current house and the young man who apparently turned me into the IRS even came and helped me in the building of the current house.  He was very talented in interior design.  We continued friendly toward one another until this day.

Isaiah 54:17  ... No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord.