Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The message from God today … For this season

 Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


People want to hear happy things.

We want to sing hymns and feel comforted and be relaxed and basically fall asleep (die?).

I am totally persuaded God's message is a message of wake up ... be sober ... be alert for it is coming ... be ready.

I enjoy reading World War II books and especially books about Churchill.

Before the problem surfaced with Hitler, Churchill saw the problem coming ... and  he warned the British people to get ready ... he warned them to arm themselves ... he knew what was going to happen.

Churchill was basically an outcast in the years before World War II and people did not want to hear the message, but he knew the message and he spoke the message even when the people didn't want to hear it.

I feel very much like I'm in the same position as Churchill.

Basically I know the message ... I know it's a warning of the evils in the religious circles ... I know it is a message to stay alert, be ready while living in peace ... real peace ... not the phoney peace that comes from the exuberant things brought by the religious people ... not that kind of peace ... but the peace that God brings ... for all the other is so phoney ...

The book that I have just finished writing, which we are currently publishing by chapters on the blog, is the message for this season.

Destruction in the Churches

(Available on Amazon in October, e-book & paperback)

*****