Friday, March 22, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.
 
πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

I John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

Spirits bring thoughts to our mind.  The devil often tries to imitate God and devil causes church people to think God spoke when it was devil speaking.

John warns us not to believe "every spirit" but to try the spirits whether they are of God.

We can try the Spirit by asking God to confirm that HE was speaking to us.  God can prove it to us.

There is much deception at the end time.  Devils try to make us think it is God telling us to do something or not to do something.

Several years ago, a married couple quit their secular jobs and moved to Israel to "minister".  They were back at church in about a week.  What happened? We wanted to know.  They said they were unable to minister in Israel because they didn't know the language.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
 
To be ready for the return of Jesus, I need to continually be in peace, without spot, and blameless. 
 
2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
A couple of days ago I lost one of the cases that I need for charging a particular pair of air pods. I was pretty sure I knew where I had left it but it wasn’t there. 
 
I use air pods often for listening to music and was upset at not being able to find this charging case. 
 
I asked God if He would please help me to find it. 
 
Yesterday morning after I got up, I put on a robe to go downstairs. I absently slipped my hand into one of the pockets of the robe and when I did, I felt the case I was looking for!
 
I was so happy and grateful that God led me to it.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  Linda Rodgers

Matthew 16:25-27 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for MY sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of HIS Father with HIS angels ; and then HE shall reward every man according to HIS works.

Whatever I do in my life as I continue to live here on this earth can’t compare with the rewards that God might see fit to bestow on me after Jesus comes again. That thought makes life worth living at this time. I look beyond what I see or experience and my great hope is what God shows me in His Word and however He chooses to communicate with me. Also very happy to read and enjoy other’s scriptures and experiences each day as we share. When I see my life this way I am filled with wonderful happiness and contentment. God is truly great and merciful!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
1 Thessalonians 4
16  For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure into the end, the same shall be saved. 
 
Note in my Bible -The Love for The Word of God shall wax cold. Have to protect and keep (do) That Word given us by The Spirit of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯