Friday, March 8, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing from the Bible

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern


 
Cathy Varner   Listening to today’s podcast (Mar. 7), where Joan is talking about the devil speaking to us and trying to make us think it is God, reminded me of something that happened many years ago.
 
The devil was giving me thoughts that I needed to leave my family, my husband and children, in order to serve God. But I thought at first that it was God and it brought me great fear. I didn’t want to leave but I didn’t want to disobey God. My children’s ages at that time ranged from about 6 - 13.
 
One thing that greatly helped me was a teaching Joan was doing around this time on Numbers 9, how the children of Israel stayed where they were when the cloud was there on the tabernacle and didn’t journey til the cloud lifted.
 
Numbers 9

17 And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents. 18. At the commandment of the Lord the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the Lord they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents.
 
I knew there was a “cloud” concerning this, there was uncertainty, I wasn’t established in what to do. Also God gave me other things during this time to comfort and settle me. One thing is that there was a tornado warning and I took my children to the neighbor’s basement since we don’t have a basement. My youngest daughter had strong fears about a possible tornado, which I knew were way out of proportion and unfounded. I believe God used that to show me how unfounded my fears were also.
 
Eventually I became settled and everything was fine. God did not allow me and my family to be destroyed. 

Revelation 12:12  Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Jesus says:  The thief cometh not but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.  But I (Jesus) am come that they will have life and have it more abundantly.  John 10:10

JB ... There will be great deception in the end days!  Be sure to take extra precaution and establish yourself by prayer on every idea that comes to your mind and especially on any change that comes to tell you to do something different.  Where does that idea come from?  God to protect you?  or Devil to destroy you.  For things will get very bad in days ahead.  The politics of countries show us it is being set up now for destruction.  It might take years to work to the full destruction.  I'm certainly not saying it will happen immediately. I think this world will grow into the destruction that is coming upon them and in it's fullness they will all of a sudden see what a predicament surrounds them.  This is all probably leading up to God's great tribulation that comes on this world.

Luke 17  Jesus says ...

26 And as it was in the days of Noe (Noah), so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
 
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Deception will be key thing!  Do not let deception lead you.

We know it will get so bad that "if possible", says Jesus even the elect will be destroyed.  

Matthew 24  (Jesus says)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
John 1:1   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
 
 
These words stir in me a great emotional response. Something inside me cries out experiencing the beauty of the words. The miracle of creation and the gift of Jesus. It is so humbling and I am overcome with gratefulness. This gift God has given is beyond understanding and a great source of divine love ..... unfathomable.
 
Psalm 63:3  Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee.
4 Thus will I bless Thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in Thy name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise Thee with joyful lips:

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Matthew 11:28  Jesus says ... Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

2 Timothy 1:7  For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 14:27 The Fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯