Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Podcast: God is our hope

 
 
 
 
When I drift off into temporary madness (insanity) against someone, I pray:  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a "right" spirit within me.  (Psalm 51:10) 

God usually answers this prayer instantly!

HE restoreth my soul.  (Psalm 23:3)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

If I tried to do this for myself, it might take weeks, months, years ... or never.

(I don't trust myself!)

Sometimes I even pray for God to create a clean heart and renew a "right" spirit in the other person as-well-as in me.

And HE does.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

There are times "our train" gets slightly off track!  We end up getting "mad" over something.  

God is our hope for immediate cleansing.  God knows exactly what has gone wrong and God can go right to the heart of the problem.

Lots of times devils have wormed their way into our thinking and they cause trouble and would destroy us if possible.  But we know to pray and God straightens everything out for us!

Nothing is impossible with God!

John 10:10  (Jesus says)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (The Word) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯