Friday, March 15, 2024

πŸ’₯ It is so critical for us to keep a pure heart and right spirit through calling on God.


Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

From the time I was born again, 1975, God worked with me to get me to diligently keep my heart and spirit through watching what I allow into my heart.

As a new Christian, there was a time in the 1975-1979 period when God told me to stop watching TV, movies, plays, football.  HE was trying to pull evil out of me and keep me from wrong spirit, preparing me for ministry.

At one point in approximately 1978, I went on a buying trip to reservations and took with me one of my salespersons who worked in my small business.  My parents who lived in New Mexico met us in Albuquerque and we were riding in their car when they began to talk about Jimmy Carter.  This is first time I'd ever heard this name.  

I said, "Jimmy Carter ... who is Jimmy Carter?"

Everyone was shocked.  He had been president of United States since 1977.

This shows you how drastic my separation from this world was in order to be trained by God for the work of the ministry in those early years.

My mother had this dream about me:  I came to visit them and I was driving a very big white travel van.  I was outside circling the van, checked it carefully, to be sure there were no blemishes on the vehicle.

I knew it was the ministry and the spirit in me that I was protecting.

I had to be very careful to keep my spirit pure with God in order to speak in the right spirit.

It has been a very big challenge for many, many years.

You can't afford to let devils bring you words.  You must keep your heart pure to serve God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯