Friday, March 8, 2024

*** Podcast: We pray, then how do we know which ideas are from God?

 
 
 
Matthew 11:28  Jesus says ...   Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 
30  For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
 
 
James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
 
 
James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
 
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 
 
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
 
 
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
 
 
John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 
 
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
 
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯