Tuesday, March 26, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney 

I John 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

I was born again in 1975 and shortly after this, I was sleeping in the night when I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, with Jesus, and with the Holy Spirit.  That was very clear to me although I saw no physical type bodies.  I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing. And a few nights later exactly the same thing happen again.  I came to believe at this time when I was taken into heaven,  I was ordained, anointed to the 2 ministry offices to which I am called:  apostle & prophet.

Later a woman delivered this prophecy to me:  "God is really going to use you.  You are going to have to stay very close to God."

God trained me by many examples of Paul in the Bible though Paul comes across a little "softer" than I.  But I suspect this is because Paul was an apostle and teacher.  I am apostle and prophet.  There is not much "soft" about prophets in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament.

However concerning Paul, we do see he could be very stern with them:

2 Corinthians 12  (Paul says)

19 Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Bewail: express great regret, disappointment or bitterness over something; cry or wail loudly about something


God said to Ezekiel:  Ezekiel 3  Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel (the church), and speak with MY words unto them.

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel (the church);

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto ME: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

10 Moreover HE said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.  11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

It is the church people who kill the prophets.  (Mt. 23)  So often they resist the word the prophet brings.  And they often greatly fight against that word that the prophet carries to them.  But the prophet remains faithful to God to deliver that word he hears from God regardless of what they do with that word.

Matthew 23:37  (Jesus says)  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
 
We deliver the word we have heard from God.

They explain why they can't do the word we delivered.

We don't pay much attention to their excuses because we have heard what we believe to have been from God and we know God would not tell us to deliver this message to them if they could not do the message.

We grieve a bit over them.

This is the life of the prophet of God.

3 John v. 11  Beloved follow not that which is evil, but that which is good.

evil:  harmful or undesirable

good: peace, hope in God, assurance ... not stirred up to fight but trust in God.  That which men of this world do is often unjust and unrighteous.  We cannot make the world righteous.  Only in the new heaven and new earth dwells righteousness.   Place yourself in that which brings peace while waiting to be removed from this present earth or the return of Jesus, trusting in the word to judge righteously and straighten out injustices for only in God is our hope.  Keeping God as our hope.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

1 John 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Dream March 20, 2024
 
My husband and I were with a group of people playing a game. The game was to find an object .... kind of like.. "I see something you don't see". We left there and went to a wedding reception. I did not know the bride or groom and no one was speaking about them ...... no one seemed to care. We were chatting quietly and sat on the ground. There were no chairs. While we were sitting, a huge white canopy type tent was brought over us and covered us. There were no people to be seen carrying or moving the canopy tent. There was a clear part of the tent so we could see the sky. We did not even move. I thought .... this is so beautiful. Chairs and tables appeared out of nowhere. There were lovely plants and chandeliers. We got up and moved to the tables. Some of my family were at the reception. My mother's sister was dancing for joy. There was no music. It was then announced that participants were to get a car ... kind of like a party favor for all guests. A tablet type computer was being passed around for each guest to choose their car and claim it. The cars were from the 1920's Great Gatsby type era. I chose mine and was driving away. I pushed a red button on the dash to hear the sound. I awoke.
 
I asked God to show me some things about the dream. I believe that the wedding refers to the Jesus returning to get the bride of Christ ... the church ... us. There were many miraculous things happening at the reception .... tent appearing as well as the decor. The car is a mode of transport to heaven (symbolic). The tablet computer is how we currently communicate with each other. We chose the car with the tablet in the dream. We choose to share and prepare our way to heaven as the bride of Christ through this blog. I believe the red button is what we do to practice for our meeting together (recording ourselves). The red button in my dream looked exactly like the "record" button on my phone.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 92:4  For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through THY work: I will triumph in the works of THY hands.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

1 Corinthians 2: 14-16  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
I woke up with the hymn ‘Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus,' going through my mind.
 
‘Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
Just to take Him at His word,
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know “Thus saith the Lord”.
 
Yes, ‘tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease,
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.
 
I’m so glad I learned to trust Him,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend.
And I know that He is with me,
Will be with me to the end.
 
Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, How I trust Him,
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er.
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus,
O for grace to trust Him more.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯