Saturday, March 23, 2024

πŸ’₯ At my first answer, everyone left me. Says Paul.


2 Timothy 4 

10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.

13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Prophets frequently have everyone in church group leave them when they deliver a word from God.

In 1982, God said to me: "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

I didn't know what that meant or what to expect but I soon found out.

God began showing me big time radio-TV ministers who were committing sins.  When I couldn't get messages from God to them, God showed me to broadcast those messages on my own radio broadcasts which were from NYC to Seattle, naming these ministers by name and telling what I was shown about them. Two of those ministers were Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker.  Their followers loosed great wrath upon me, so much so that God warned me in a dream to cancel my public meetings that I had scheduled for that year for I was in danger if I went out.  I cancelled the meetings immediately and stayed home at my apartment in Dallas and continued to record radio broadcasts which aired 5 weekdays per week at radio stations across the USA.

Jimmy Swaggart owned the radio stations in Dallas and Houston and immediately I was put off the air.

Hate mail came in from church people.

The radio station manager in Seattle said to me, "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those 'good' messages.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit gave me these words for the manager:  "George ... If I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

That is true.  (Why be on radio if you don't speak the message that God wants you to speak?)

A real minister from God speaks what God gives him to speak to the church.

All but one of my church friends left me.

After this, Swaggart was caught with a prostitute.  He made a tear fillful confession on his TV program saying, "I have sinned."  (Wikipedia has that TV clip of Swaggart which can be seen on Internet under Jimmy Swaggart.)  About 3 years later, he was caught with another prostitute and he said, "The Lord said it is flat out none of anyone's business what I do."  If we are the body of Christ, it is everyone's business what we do in private and in public, for we are the "body" of Christ.

Jim Bakker was arrested and tried for fraud in overselling his hotel at his Christian theme park.  He was taken to prison.  He and his wife divorced.  She married another man, committing adultery.  (Mt. 5:32) His church secretary, Jessica Hann, made a public statement telling how she was having sex with Jim Bakker at the time of the theme park scandal.  The message I had for Bakker concerned adultery although I didn't know he was committing adultery at the time I was shown by God to make a tape concerning adultery for him.

One TV minister was defrauding the airline by her plan of getting porters to ship her Bibles and books without paying a fee for shipping.  She carried a large roll of dollar bills and let the curb side porter see the "tip" as she checked many boxes of Bibles and books which she sold at her meetings.  And she proudly told me she had taught her 12 year old daughter how to do this.  Later God opened my eyes to see this woman was stealing from the air lines.

My own pastor, Robert Tilton, invited one of the prophets from his church to speak on his TV show.  Just before going on camera, Bob said to her, "Don't say anything about being a prophet because its not popular."  She was crying when she called me after the show to tell me what Bob did.  God showed me Bob killed a prophet when he stopped her from speaking as a prophet and therefore his house would be left "desolate".  10 years later, that is exactly what happened to him.  You can read this on Wikipedia, by going to Robert Tilton.

I was terribly upset over sin in the ministry.  But God showed me at the end time, the apostasy was to happen as churches cast away scripture.  (2 Thessalonians 2)  After I saw that, I was not as disturbed for I could see it was ordained to happen in church in the last days.

Paul says:  

2 Timothy 3

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

The persecution, especially against prophets, comes from the church congregations of church groups who have fallen away from scriptures and from the antichrist ministers of churches of the falling away.

Jesus says:

John 16

1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

I grieve when God sends me with a message and they lightly cast away that message.  But frequently prophets have this happen.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯