Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Podcast: The law is made for the lawless. (I Timothy 1: 9-11)

 

 
 
The apostle Paul says: 

I Timothy 1:9-11

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

I've had times I was really concerned about that thing that I did.  When this happened I fell down before God in soul and spirit and begged for God to save me and cleanse me and restore me.  And HE did!

I Trust God ... not me!  God can help me and cleanse me.  God can remove all spots from my garment, from my heart and my soul.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯