Friday, March 29, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


Joan Boney

Do I have to say to you, "Thus saith the Lord," if I speak a word from God to you? 

If I should be speaking by my own ideas, I would say, "This is just my opinion, but I think it is of God."  And I might say, "Now I'm not saying this is a word from God but I think it is."  But if I share something with you that is personal and I will likely tell you, I believe this is from God so consider it carefully.  I'm not speaking my own opinion

Look at the way Paul spoke:

I Corinthians 7:10   And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.

27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.

32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

Every word of scripture is inspired by God.  (2 Tim. 3:16)  So if it is in Bible we know God inspired that word, so even when Paul implied it is his opinion, God put it into Paul's heart to say this and later it shows up in the Bible.

But don't you realize I'm the same as Paul.  I speak by commandment of God and I speak by that which I believe is of God.  I don't speak lightly to the church.  

(But some treat my words lightly.)  This is a mistake if you do this. I speak to you as an apostle and prophet, as an oracle of God, and if I were you I would consider I am not speaking as a human of this world but as a servant of God doing the will of God, speaking what God plants in my heart.

Even when I considered a man who delivered a message to me to close my business to be of questionable character, I was not prepared to take his word lightly.  And I did close my business to go into the ministry though I had no ministry to which to go.  How did it work out for me?  I stayed at home and waited for 6 months after that word for God to show me how to go into the ministry.  I closed the business on July 31, 1979, and in the night on January 10, 1980, in the night a trumpet like voice spoke 3 words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS (radio station)"  and by that God showed me how I was to go into ministry, by radio exhortations which I gave to the church.

(The radio station manager in Detroit said to me, "You just appeared.  Most come from somewhere but you were just there.")

I really had no plan to close my business at the time I closed my business.  But I didn't take that man's word to me lightly.  He said he was a prophet and maybe he was.  I could not deny his word to me in order to go in my own way.

Some never seem to consider the word I share might be of God.  They just continue to go in their own way.

Some don't even show that they pray over what I say to them.  They just do what they prefer by their fleshly thinking.  They miss the blessings of God this way.  And in the day of judgment what will you do if God says, "Didn't my servant tell you the message I sent to you?"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
For the last 2 days I awoke hearing this hymn:

1
’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His word;
Just to rest upon His promise;
Just to know, Thus saith the Lord.


Refrain
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him,
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er,
Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more.

2
O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood;
Just in simple faith to plunge me,
’Neath the healing, cleansing flood.

3
Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life, and rest, and joy, and peace.

4
I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Recently I've been reminded of the following dream I had 2/27/2020 and wanted to share it ...

There had been an explosion. Somehow it was known that the person responsible for this explosion had setup another explosion for a specific day. We even knew the approximate time.

I started to leave the building where I was working on the sixth floor before the second explosion was to take place, but just a few steps down the stairs I remember my purse and that all my identification was in it. I ran to where my purse was and got it. Then I proceeded to leave, going down the stairs very quickly. I counted each floor as I passed by it descending down the stairs.

Some people were standing along the stairs, talking. I could tell by their talk that they knew the explosion was supposed to be coming, but they seemed to feel no sense of urgency. I didn’t stop to try to persuade them to get out right away. Instead, I went around them and continued getting to the first floor so I could leave the building.  I got out of the building and continued quickly on my way to leave the area.

At one point I was aware the explosion had happened. There was a wall of glass doors in the outside area where I was. I went through one of the doors to the other side, getting as far away from the destruction as I could. I kept walking as quickly as possible.

At another point I saw a woman walking around with a dazed look. She was carrying a recording device. I heard her say she was interviewing people who had been hurt or raped during this event.

I kept walking as quickly as possible toward the parking lot so I could leave.

==

When I awoke from this dream, I heard “save yourself from this untoward generation”

Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

untoward:
difficult to guide, manage, or work with; unruly
marked by trouble or unhappiness
inappropriate, offensive, perverse, willful, crooked

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
After my husband got out of the hospital last year after his stroke, kidney stones, etc., I was talking to God one day about different things that had happened during that period of time, especially how my son and daughter had been so helpful to both my husband and myself. Going that extra mile without me even having to ask them for help.
 
I have to say that what they did surprised me. 
 
But, as I thought about it that day, I heard the following from the Holy Spirit… CHILDREN ARE BLESSINGS FROM GOD. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
  Prove all things; hold that which is good.
 
 
(PP ... The other 2 verses in this passage of scripture also give important instruction for us:
1 Thessalonians 5:19-20 
19 Quench not the Spirit.   
20 Despise not prophesyings. )
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 James 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to Him (Jesus), he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
 
4 But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯