Wednesday, March 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ Avoid foolish and unlearned questions which often cause strife.

 
We can see in I Corinthians 14 one thing the women were doing at church that caused a lot of trouble.

I Corinthians 14 

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

(Comments by Joan Boney)

After I was born again in 1975, God began teaching me and showing me that I was called to be a prophet. 

I said, "How can this be?  What about that which Paul said in I Corinthians 14."

God said, "Look at what these women were doing."

I returned and read what Paul wrote about the women and it looked to me like they were asking questions in the church gathering, disrupting the church meeting with questions and taking over and disrupting the flow of the Spirit of God in the gathering of the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Prophecy is for the church.  If a woman prophesies, she would have to speak, I would think.

God showed me Philip the evangelist had 4 daughters who did prophesied.

Acts 21

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Then God showed me Anna, a prophetess:

Luke 2

38 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

38And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of HIM to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Then God tells of Deborah:

Judges 4

1 And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.

2 And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.

3 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time. 5And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun? 7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.

8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

9 And she said, I will surely go with thee:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I was convinced to do the work of the ministry of prophet to which God had been teaching me by taking me to every scripture in the Bible, Old and New Testaments, showing me work of prophets.

And God began giving me words of knowledge which I delivered to the neighborhood prayer group and to the singles class at the church I was attending at that time.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Many prophecies were spoken over me at various church gatherings.

And I had been taken into heaven twice, by God.  Where I was with God, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.  (no images, just spiritual experience)  I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.

And a second time the same thing happened.

Later I felt this was ordaining me for 2 ministry offices which I was called and taught by God:  apostle & prophet.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when a very loud trumpet like voice spoke 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

KWJS were call letters to a radio station broadcasting Christian type broadcasts.

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

God said, "Call the radio station manager."

I called and asked to speak to the radio station manager that same morning.

I said, "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that."

The manager said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I made the tape, sent it to the manager, and within 5 days was broadcasting exhortation for the church on radio KWJS.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some women are out of order and I think they must be brought in order at church gathering and they must measure their word by, "If I speak this will it edify the church in the ways of God?"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Devil tried to trap Jesus through feigning of questions in pretense of learning.

Matthew 22

Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle HIM in HIS talk.

16 And they sent out unto HIM their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto HIM a penny.

20 And HE saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto HIM, Caesar's. Then saith HE unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left HIM, and went their way.

23 The same day came to HIM the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked HIM,

24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:

26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.

27 And last of all the woman died also.

28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at HIS doctrine.

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that HE had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked HIM a question, tempting HIM, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


The devil comes with questions to try to trap Jesus.  Beware of those who bring hypocritical questions where they are not trying to learn but to draw us into debate and strife, as they try in their wisdom to show us wrong.

Strife & questions cloaked in hypocrisy of man's thinking.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯