Saturday, March 30, 2024

πŸ’₯ Can't you tell when you are about to speak something that can hurt another person?

Comments by Joan Boney:

James 1:26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

If we allow our heart to get unclean by taking in various resentments as the world does and then holding such against the person who offended us instead of turning to God in prayer and asking God to create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit in us, then the evil festers and grows in our heart and at some point comes out our mouth.

πŸ’₯  I don't want to be evil.  I want God to cleanse me.  I want to catch the evil that would come into me and turn to God with that evil and let HIM give me a good heart and a good spirit.

Be watchful! otherwise we will become evil and hurt other people.

Sometimes we have to bring corrections.  It is a work of God.  And when that is the case we ask God how we can do that without hurting myself or the other person.  When I have done this, God will show me some way I can bring the message.  But when the person is evil and set for destruction, God just has me deliver the message and disappear, for that person is set for destruction.

Here is an example of a person set to be destroyed:

Judges 3

12 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD: and the LORD strengthened Eglon the king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the LORD.

13 And he gathered unto him the children of Ammon and Amalek, and went and smote Israel, and possessed the city of palm trees.

14 So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.

15 But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

16 But Ehud made him a dagger which had two edges, of a cubit length; and he did gird it under his raiment upon his right thigh.

17 And he brought the present unto Eglon king of Moab: and Eglon was a very fat man.

18 And when he had made an end to offer the present, he sent away the people that bare the present.

19 But he himself turned again from the quarries that were by Gilgal, and said, I have a secret errand unto thee, O king: who said, Keep silence. And all that stood by him went out from him.

20 And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour, which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.

21And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:

22 And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.

And the messenger of God fled.

As a prophet of God, I've delivered many messages of God.    Most messages are to give the person an opportunity to turn to God and be delivered from evil.

One message was to Robert Tilton who had killed a prophet by keeping her from speaking to his TV audience. (Wikipedia: Robert Tilton) Before they went on camera, Bob said:  "Don't say anything about being a prophet for it's not popular."

Ava called me after the show.  She was in tears as she told me what Bob did.  I sought God about this.  And I knew God's sentence was destruction of Bob's house for what he did.  I delivered this message to him by cassette tape.  He and his wife and the office staff heard the tape I sent.  Someone took scissors and cut the tape to pieces.  They danced around the tape, quoting scripture.  But they did hear the message and that is all that mattered!

God removed me from going to that church.  About 10 years later, Bob and his wife divorced.  He married a woman who was a lawyer and preacher.  She sued Bob.  They divorced.  Bob encountered many troubles and somehow lost his 8,000 seat church building and TV ministry.  He moved to Florida and tried to start another TV ministry but it was never the success of the previous ministry. He married a third wife.  He sold what he had accumulated and moved to Culver City, California,  and bought a hotel there.  (Reported on Wikipedia, Internet Encyclopedia: see Robert Tilton

Everything around Bob was destroyed.  I knew it was because he killed a prophet by stopping her from doing the work of a prophet on his TV show.

It is often one act that seals your fate when you are being destroyed by God or saved by God.

Whether we compromise often destroys us. Holding fast to scripture without compromise often is basis for our salvation and endurance to eternal life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I can tell when I am about to say something I shouldn't say to another person and I cry out pleading with God:  "Please don't let me say that.  Stop me from speaking."  (God always answers that prayer and somehow stops me from speaking that thing my flesh wants to speak.)

I have also seen church people plow ahead with words of hatred and envy and spite, having an evil spirit in them.  Instead of pleading with God: I often pray.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Some are so full of bitterness they would rather be destroyed rather than give up their hatred and bitterness and be cleansed by God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯