Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.
***
5 Remember HIS marvellous works that HE hath done; HIS wonders, and the judgments of HIS mouth;
***
Colossians 2:6-7 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord (the Word), so walk ye in HIM (the Word):
7 Rooted and built up in HIM (the Word), and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
***
Psalm 103:1 (A Psalm of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless HIS holy name.
***
Colossians 2:8-10 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ (the Word).
9 For in HIM dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in HIM, which is the head of all principality and power:
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯