Monday, July 27, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Proverbs 20:22  Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and HE shall save thee.
 
 ***
 
Philippians 4:8-9  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
 
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
 
 ***
 
Psalm 118:6  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

***
 
Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM.
 
***
 
Psalm 127:2  It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so HE giveth HIS beloved sleep.

Comments from Pam Padgett:
Sometimes I take on too much, expecting to be finished with something I'm working on by a specific time or day, and working early in the morning or late at night to try to meet "my" deadline. 
 
More than once when I've gotten myself in this type of trap, I've been reminded by the Holy Spirit of Psalm 127:2. This reminds me to stop and turn to God and ask HIM what HE wants me to do that day, or how HE wants me to handle this participate task. 
 
HIS way is always easy, whereas my way may gradually become hard, often without my realizing it.
 
***
 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before HIM: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯