Wednesday, April 26, 2023

πŸ’₯ Hold fast to that which God has told you and make your decisions based on that.


God speaks to us through dreams, visions, by the Holy Spirit bringing a thought to our minds, and even by HIS angel delivering a message to show us the way to go.

Examples:

πŸ’₯  The apostle Paul was on a ship that was in danger of shipwreck:

Acts 27

1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band.

2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us.

3 And the next day we touched at Sidon. And Julius courteously entreated Paul, and gave him liberty to go unto his friends to refresh himself.

4 And when we had launched from thence, we sailed under Cyprus, because the winds were contrary.

5 And when we had sailed over the sea of Cilicia and Pamphylia, we came to Myra, a city of Lycia.

6 And there the centurion found a ship of Alexandria sailing into Italy; and he put us therein.

7 And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come over against Cnidus, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under Crete, over against Salmone;

8 And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea.

9 Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them,

10 And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.

11 Nevertheless the centurion believed the master and the owner of the ship, more than those things which were spoken by Paul.

12 And because the haven was not commodious to winter in, the more part advised to depart thence also, if by any means they might attain to Phenice, and there to winter; which is an haven of Crete, and lieth toward the south west and north west.

13 And when the south wind blew softly, supposing that they had obtained their purpose, loosing thence, they sailed close by Crete.

14 But not long after there arose against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon.

15 And when the ship was caught, and could not bear up into the wind, we let her drive.

16 And running under a certain island which is called Clauda, we had much work to come by the boat:

17 Which when they had taken up, they used helps, undergirding the ship; and, fearing lest they should fall into the quicksands, strake sail, and so were driven.

18 And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship;

19 And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship.

20 And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.

21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.  

Believe what God says to you for that is what will happen!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We who believe enter into God's rest because we believe what God has said to us about the matter at hand.

πŸ’₯  After Pam Padgett had undergone treatment for bladder cancer, God gave Pam a dream to show her what would happen.

In this dream there were 2 garbage bags and men were going through these bags to see if there was any sign of disease in the bags.  There was no disease found.

Three months after the cancer treatments were completed, the doctors did 2 procedures to see the results of the treatments.

The Urologist looked into Pam's bladder by a scope.  He went from one area to another and in each focus he said, "This looks great."  The cancer was gone from the bladder!

Pam said she knew he wouldn't find any disease because God had already shown her in a dream that no disease was found.

Then the doctors prescribed a CT scan to search for disease.

Again no disease was found.  Exactly like the dream from God showed Pam.  No disease!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯ Luke 1

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Joan Boney)

πŸ’₯  On January 10, 1980, I was sleeping in the night when a very loud trumpet like voice said this into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote KWJS on a note pad beside my bed.  I didn't want to forget those letters for they appeared to be call letters for a radio or television station.

After finding KWJS to be a radio station, I said to God:  "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately the Holy Spirit brought the following to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

So I called KWJS and asked to speak to the station manager.

I said to him:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I made a tape as soon as I got off the phone that morning and took the audition tape to the post office and mailed it to the station manager.

Within 5 days, I was on radio KWJS exhorting the church in ways of God.

I did this for the next 4 years.  Within the first year the broadcasts had spread across the USA from Hartford area (NYC) to Seattle just as the angel said to me that night of January 10, 1980:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  In 1982, God said to me, "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

Then a few days later, God called to my attention sins that several big time radio-television ministers were doing and I knew I had to deliver to each of them that which God had showed me.  But I couldn't get the messages to them.  I would send it and identify myself as being a prophet and the message being from God but the office staff just kept throwing the message away.

Finally I was persuaded, I believe by God, to broadcast each of these messages on my radio broadcasts, naming the minister by name and telling of the sin he was doing.

I had been going into each city where I was on radio and having 2-3 day meetings for my radio audience, but God gave me a dream during this time warning me that I would be in danger if I went out and had these meetings for radio audiences as I had been doing.

In the dream of warning, University of Texas was playing North Texas University in football.  A shocking mismatch. The NT running back had once played for Texas but had changed and was now playing for NT.  (I saw myself in this for I had been in the "Faith Movement" and God had shown me errors in this teaching of the Faith Movement so I had left this church group and was even teaching of the errors on my radio broadcasts.)  The QB was about to take the snap and give it to the RB who was likely to be overwhelmed by the Texas defensive players, and I heard these words:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."  

Immediately I cancelled all meetings planned for the remainder of 1982 and stayed at my apartment in Dallas where I continued to record radio broadcasts.

Many letters of protest against my radio broadcasts came into our office.

The radio station manager in Seattle told me he didn't know what might happen to me if I continued these "judgment messages."  He said, "You have many good messages.  Just speak those good messages.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages, we may have to put you off the air."

God gave me these words to speak to the manager:

"If I don't speak the message which I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message, and I may as well be off the air."

A true minister of God speaks that which God wants spoken.  We have no other choice.  We must give all the counsel of God.

During this very difficult time, God called to my attention the following scripture warning me.

John 16  (Jesus said)

1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor ME.


* A woman who worked for me said, "Do you really believe God would let them hurt you?"  I replied, "God let Herod kill John the Baptist."  She said, "Oh."

* Another woman who was a "friend" to the ministry, a contributor, said, "Joan, you must go out and have meetings.  If you go out they will give money.  If you stop going out they will not give money."  I replied, "God said, 'Don't go.'  I'm not going."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Psalm 111:10  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: HIS praise endureth for ever.

If you have "a fear of the Lord", you will do what the Lord tells you to do!  For you are afraid of that which might happen to you if you don't.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯