Wednesday, July 20, 2022

πŸ’₯ For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that HE is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. (2 Tim. 1:12)

 
I know it was God by HIS Spirit who taught me what I know!  God opened my eyes to allow me to understand the scriptures.  

Therefore God taught me by the Holy Spirit of Truth who lives in me.

I Corinthians 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

John 14:26-27  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, MY peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:13-14 Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

14 HE shall glorify ME: for HE shall receive of MINE, and shall shew it unto you.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯