Sunday, July 3, 2022

πŸ’₯ Dealing with destructive thoughts.

 
Barbara Preston, member of the body of Christ
 
 
I woke up one morning recently feeling like I didn’t want to get out of bed. I wanted to stay in bed, pull the covers over my head and not have to face the day. 
 
I was wondering what was wrong with me. Then I realized what had happened. 
 
I had let some fearful, troubling thoughts into my mind, not taking them to God so He could stabilize me. And this was the result. 
 
Then I took these concerns to God, talking to HIM about them and asking Him to help me. 
 
By the time I finished doing this, I literally felt like a weight had been lifted off me and I was able to get out of bed with happiness instead of dread
 
Last night I was thinking about this and was reminded of the following scriptures…
 
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯