Wednesday, July 20, 2022

πŸ’₯ Live in peace and follow after things that make for peace as we patiently wait for the return of Jesus.

 
Romans 14:19  Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

What makes for peace in my life?

* PRAYER!

* Reading the scriptures that I have collected through the years
* Taking naps
* Thinking on scriptures which are called to my mind throughout the day
* Watching shows of animals on TV shows:  "Too cute"
* Watching shows, such as English version of "House of Cards" and sometimes "Law and Order" and English version of certain mysteries on Brit Box streaming and some documentaries.

Things whereby one may edify another.

* Reading Bible
* Reading my collection of scriptures
* Reporting scriptures and concepts which have been called to my attention that day.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 18:36  Jesus says:  My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would MY servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is MY kingdom not from hence.

I am helped with peace when I think on this:  "My kingdom is not of this world."

This current heaven and earth as we know them will be destroyed by God at the end of this world.

I calm down when I remember this!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯