Friday, July 1, 2022

πŸ’₯ God guides us in all things.

 
Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ

When looking for new countertops for my kitchen, the first place I went to is in a little town about 10 miles north of where we live. They had a slab of quartzite which I thought was pretty, but wondered if it might look too yellow in my kitchen. I went to some places in Colorado Springs but didn't find anything that appealed to me like that quartzite. 
 
As I was praying about what to do I had the thought to take a cabinet door with me and look at the quartzite again. I stood the door up next to the quartzite slab and was amazed at how it looked. It's like that slab of quartzite was made for my kitchen!
 
That's the countertop material I purchased. It's scheduled to be installed toward the end of July.
 
Many times I have thanked God for making that quartzite ... and I'm also thankful that HE caused it to be found and mined and somehow land up in the nearby little town. 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯