Friday, July 8, 2022

πŸ’₯ A warning from Jesus:

 
Luke 11:35  Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In the end times, antichrist moves into churches that fall away from scripture.  (II Thess. 2:3-4)  Often these preachers fill their sermons with clever saying of men which their followers love to hear.  But their "light" is really "darkness."

Satan comes as "an angel of light".

2 Corinthians 11:12-15

12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says in the last days many will be deceived by men who come saying "Jesus is Lord".

Matthew 24:3-5

3 And as HE (Jesus) sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

1 Corinthians 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and HIM crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯